Sunday, 12 January 2014

Blog Changes For 2014 -

I apologise for the lack of blog posts, trying to satisfy everyone by being active in their lives becomes difficult when you just want to rest in the Winter months. I will be trying to update more regularly this year by adding more than just reviews to keep my blog active such as: 

Recipes - In which I plan on baking and cooking a lot more, so hopefully some recipes are on their way.
Recommendations - I tried one out last year and thoroughly enjoyed writing.
Tips & tricks - As you get older, tips & tricks for almost anything get passed down/discovered. What better way than to share them!
Online shopping favourites - I've found a lot of stores I would love to buy from and encourage others to do the same.
Outdoor adventures! - I'm hoping this year will include a lot more UK adventures, taking out my camera more and buying a pair of walking boots will be a pretty simple step towards a happier and healthy lifestyle. 

Unfortunately reviews take up a hell of a lot of time and free time to myself tends to be spent on sleeping, looking for work or travelling. All three of which are time consuming, but more helpful in the long run for me (ahh the joys of selfishness). Adding new ideas to the blog will help keep it up to date so you know I'm still here, even if posts are shorter than my essay-type reviews. However, this change may be a better turn and add interest! Win win!




No comments:

Post a Comment