Saturday, 6 September 2014

Etsy Wishlist - September

September is in and therefore so is my September Etsy wishlist!

First on my wishlist this month are these completely fantastic Pokemon trading card energy towels! Anyone who truly knows me will know as a kid my entire room was Pokemon themed, I had the curtains, the duvet covers, the beanbag, the throw pillows, teddies and the blankets! Of course, not forgetting a folder FULL of the trading cards, I absolutely loved them and I disappointingly got rid of them (WHY DID I DO THAT?!) 

However, I stumbled upon these incredible towels and they went straight into my wish list! Bright and colourful with the energy card symbols embroidered onto them! They look so fantastic and I know right now for me it would be a pointless buy, but they are 110% on my wishlist for the future! These come from the United States from Etsy shop 'InspiredByNerd' with the choice of having them as both bath, beach and hand towels!



Secondly on my wishlist this month is this beautiful sterling silver and brass feathered stacking ring! Its really tiny but elegant looking and comes from my favourite place, Canada! ZhivanaDesigns makes modern everyday jewelry that looks beautiful. 

I'm very simple when it comes to rings, as long as it's simple and doesn't look too heavy for my hand! Then it's a definite yes! With its mix of silver and brass colouring, this hand designed ring would go with everything and anything! It's a very boho design and would look fantastic as an accessory with Summer and Autumn clothing!




Finally on this months wishlist, nothing other than an expected Game of Thrones handmade item! I've followed RoobyLane's shop for months, a geeky TV based clothing shop featuring scarves and skirts, it's truly one of my favourite Etsy shops! What I'm after? This super Map of Westeros Game of Thrones throw cushion! 

I am going to have to be wrestled in my future home not to buy a hundred thousand different cushions because I love them so much! Usually my throw pillow wish list is a collection from society 6, but not anymore! This one is a bright blue with the standard map and map of the free cities. I am a HUGE Thrones fan, so this is one I am definitely adding to the wishlist! 






No comments:

Post a Comment