Monday, 13 October 2014

Moving & The Joys Of Building Furniture With Men.

Just recently I moved up to greater Manchester, it's something I've wanted to do for a very long time and I finally did! I have a wonderful friend who is helping me out and everything is fantastic right now! 

I spent my evening building furniture from Ikea, it's quite joyous when you get something right and follow the instructions to ensure its done the right way and have a male confess to another that you more than helped. It's quite nice putting a room together with someone else. Teamwork! Builders bums and lots of tea whilst the smell of baked potatoes in the oven lingers!

I'm looking forward to the day it's my turn to go all out with furniture building. Ikea will indefinitely be a pit stop for my future home simply because I want to build everything myself! I enjoy creating even by building, turning a couple of pieces of wood into draws and tabletops is undeniably just as exciting as buying stationary. Whats even better is dusting off the finishing products and sorting out what you want in/on that item, seeing everything clean and finished before looking around to see what you've achieved? Incredible!

Just a quick update on whats going on with me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment