Friday, 28 November 2014

Etsy Wishlist - November

November has sprung on us quickly! Thus, so has my November wishlist!

I swear I'm part addicted to Etsy, every time I find a new interest I head straight to the damn website and look at all the cool items that have been made by small business'.

I adore buying from small business' too, it's a nice feeling knowing you're buying from someone who's made something themselves and that by buying it you're essentially telling them what they do is pretty awesome.

First on my wishlist, is this completely adorable Fox in Socks Ceramic Sculpture!


There's something about odd looking items that I adore, things that look really unique and where you wouldn't find anything similar in a household close by, BlueFishStudioShop really is wonderful for all those unique and cottage-esque items. 


I love the Fox in Socks sculpture, they also have a Duck with a snorkel that would fit beautifully in any bathroom and wolf in sheepskin sculpture that I'm in love with too.

Granted, these sculptures are a little pricey, this one currently being £79.00, but being handmade and completely beautiful, you can't complain!

The owner does guaranteed next day delivery, tracked and signed for, this fox has a little Dr Seuss feel which is super awesome, and would sit beautifully on a mantelpiece!


Secondly on my wishlist for this month, another Game Of Thrones themed item!

I can't help myself! I love everything and anything to do with the books/show. Knowing that it's impacted so many other people enough to make their own items themed around it! AGH. Crazy!

This is a beautiful keepsake/jewelry box, shaped like a dragon egg, with a stand for the egg to sit on and a sleeping dragon resting on top. How adorable!

On opening it up with its brass hinges, there's a silk lining inside. The scales on the outside are beautifully detailed too. I adore it so much. 

Theres an insane amount of colours that you can get, and this stands at 12" tall for £98.04 by Etsy seller Prissy Kitty Designs, not to mention that she also does dragon egg purses! YAY FOR DRAGON EGGS.

Why do I not have one of these already?!



Finally on my November wishlist! 

Something a bit cheaper! This is the most gorgeous and simple clock I've ever seen. I love wooden looking and rustic items and, true to my usual love for wolves, yet another wolf find! 

This howling wooden wolf clock is sold by SolPixieDust. The seller sells the most incredible wall clocks I've ever seen. 

So simple and beautiful, and there is so many other silhouette pieces, themed around TV and Films. 

The clocks need assembling but come with instructions and for such a small price it truly is one of my favourite finds this month!

Whenever I find my own place, this will be an ULTIMATE must buy. So so pretty and perfect for the wolf lover in your life. With Christmas approaching fast, this is a wonderful must have for even family members.




No comments:

Post a Comment