Thursday, 13 November 2014

Foo Fighters Tour

Surely you've already heard...right?!

FOO FIGHTERS NEW ALBUM MEANS FOO FIGHTERS TOUR!

I love the Foo Fighters, they've been around so long that you start to question when the band split is going to happen and if not, when the Foo's are going to downfall with the AWESOME music. 

Theres so many bands who after a couple of albums, change their sound for the worse. Not the Foo's though! They throw out song after song of pure brilliance and I have to admit, are aging like a fine wine. G'wan Grohlsy.

I am completely desperate to go see them on their tour and I'm hoping they add more dates! If not I'm hoping they do more festivals next year. Need to see them! Desperado.

Also, new album is ace. I need to listen to it a few more times but I think I like it more than Wasting Light.


No comments:

Post a Comment