Monday, 10 November 2014

Starbucks - The Gingerbread 'Whitegirl' Latte

I went into Starbucks the other day. THE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION IS BACK!

Ugh, YES. Every year I get excited for the gingerbread latte, I don't know why. Theres just something about it that tickles my taste buds and I adore it, plus the boyfriend hadn't tried the gingerbread latte before and I felt almost offended! Dragged him in for one.

I was disappointed :( It was waaaay too much! It used to actually taste of a coffee with a slight hint of gingerbread on the tip of the tongue.

It was like Starbucks had just crammed a packet full of gingerbread men down my throat. It was super strong. 

I'd like to say in this case that I'd hope it was a one off, but I think Starbucks have just changed there recipe. 

I'm sticking to a standard coffee from now on! But hey, at least it looked christmassy, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment